Thursday 31 May 2012

Charging between points

I have just spent the last few days needing to drive back and forwards to newcastle more than once a day. The battery top ups required are  achievable now that we have a 32 amp charging post in the carpark beside the office. It's achievable that is as long as I am the only one using the post. As soon as Ged2 appears for his top up we will both have a timing problem. So the qualification is that I can manage relatively high daily mileages at the minute but probably only because I have a virtually dedicated network at my disposal.
In terms of charging point chats ( this is replacing the "water cooler") I had an interesting 10 minute discussion yesterday with someone I know that quickly moved from electric cars , to battery storage in general   to his own detailed need for an energy efficient flood lighting system all stemming from a little blue car with a wire stuck in its nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment